There are so many websites through which you can send free SMS to your friends but those are only National SMS Believe me it’s very hard to find one trustworthy site through which you can send International SMS. In this post I have Told How Can you send International SMS via Gmail.
Here I have told How to Send National and International SMS through Your Gmail Account.
No Sign up, nothing just enable the SMS feature and start sending.
Enabling SMS Feature in Gmail
- Log in to Gmail
- click on Settings
- go to the Labs tab
- Scroll down until you see “Text Messaging (SMS) in Chat”
- select Enable
- Also enable the “SMS in Chat gadget”
- Save Changes
You can send free texts to your friends in the India and many countries around the world
How to Send SMS
- Log into your Gmail account.
- In the Send SMS box above Chat.
- Select the person you want to send SMS.
- Enter the phone number you want to send a SMS to.
- In the dialog box, enter Contact name of the SMS recipient
- Check that country and phone number are correct. Then, click Save.
- Select Send Text(SMS)
- Type your message in the chat window and hit Enter.
Your message will be sent to the phone number you entered.
If your contact replies, the text message response will appear as a reply in Chat. These conversations are stored in your Chat history just like regular chats.
Enjoy Sending National and International SMS.